The Christmas Craft Fair kick-starts Wellington’s festive period and it is a stalwart in our calendar for many reasons. Are you considering dropping by? Here are six reasons why you should!
- Pupils, parents, staff and the wider community attend this packed event in order to stock up on Christmas gifts from a range of quality, local artisans and makers.
- Our very own Mr & Mrs Gray will be supplying a range of warming drinks and lovingly prepared goodies to keep away the cold.
- Pupils will be performing on the night with singing and music getting us all in the party spirit; they will also manage the raffle and bottle stall. Roll up! Roll up!
- Simply being there supports our 6th Year Charity: Alzheimer Scotland, as all of the entry fees are donated to this most worthwhile cause.
- You will have the opportunity to purchase our now infamous whole school calendar!
- Santa Claus will be in his grotto all evening, so that boys and girls can tell him what they would like for Christmas. Mrs Claus won’t be there are she will be managing the toy workshop that evening but a couple of her favourite elves may be there to help Mr Claus.
Are these enough reasons to see you on the 30th of November?! We very much hope so!
| Thursday 30 November | 6-9pm | Carleton Turrets Hall | Entry: Adults £3; Children (18 and under) £1; please pay on the door | Stall holder contribution and entry fee contributions go directly to Alzheimer Scotland |